Auto Repair in Highland,NY
Highland is an unincorporated community within the town of Lloyd, NY, situated at the western end of the Mid-Hudson Bridge. This quaint section of Ulster County covers about five square miles on the west bank of the Hudson River. Just under 6,000 people call Highland home.
Two historic residences are located in Highland: The Brown-Ellis House, originally built around 1800 and expanded 35 years later; and Anthony Yelverton House, built into a hillside around 1754. Both homes are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In terms of vehicle health, Del Hatt Automotive is proud to serve drivers from Highland with excellent maintenance and repairs. Our highly experienced team performs a full range of automotive service, specializing in suspension and alignments. We deliver honest customer care, combined with precise workmanship to keep you on the road for miles to come. We’re conveniently located on Smith Street in Poughkeepsie, where we look forward to earning your business.
The Strength of Del Hatt Automotive
- Alignment and suspension specialists
- Hunter HawkEye Elite alignment system
- Trailer and camper expertise
- Service on classics and hot rods
- College-educated, ASE-Certified technicians
- Up-to-date scan tool technology
- NAPA AutoCare Center
- Peace of Mind Warranty: 24 months/24,000 miles
- NY State Motor Vehicle Inspection Station
- BBB A+ Rating