Auto Repair in Verbank,NY
The small community of Verbank is part of the New York town of Union Vale and home to fewer than 1000 residents. Sprout Creek runs through Verbank; this large tributary is annually stocked with trout.
Verbank in the early days was home to two gristmills and a paper mill. A railroad station, church, post office and two stores once existed in the area known as Verbank Station. In 1928 came the Verbank Hunting and Fishing Club. Decades later, Verbank became home to Camp Young Judaea Sprout Lake. This children’s camp was established in 1976 with a focus on Jewish heritage.
Del Hatt Automotive is proud to serve drivers from Verbank with excellent vehicle maintenance and repairs. Our highly experienced team performs a full range of automotive service, specializing in suspension and alignments. We deliver honest customer care, combined with precise workmanship to keep you on the road for miles to come. We’re conveniently located on Smith Street in Poughkeepsie, where we look forward to earning your business.
The Strength of Del Hatt Automotive
- Alignment and suspension specialists
- Hunter HawkEye Elite alignment system
- Trailer and camper expertise
- Service on classics and hot rods
- College-educated, ASE-Certified technicians
- Up-to-date scan tool technology
- NAPA AutoCare Center
- Peace of Mind Warranty: 24 months/24,000 miles
- NY State Motor Vehicle Inspection Station
- BBB A+ Rating