Auto Repair in Millbrook, NY
The village of Millbrook is located in New York’s Hudson Valley, 90 miles north of New York City on the east side of the Hudson River. With its small population of fewer than 1,500 people, Millbrook ranks as one of the most affluent towns in New York State. In fact, some call Millbrook a low-key version of the Hamptons.
Millbrook is home to the Hitchcock Estate, a historic mansion from the early 20th century more recently associated with the 1960s psychedelic movement. Other points of interest in Millbrook include the Mary Flagler Cary Arboretum, Innisfree Garden and Wing Castle. The entire village covers an area of less than two square miles.
Del Hatt Automotive is proud to serve drivers from Millbrook with excellent vehicle maintenance and repairs. Our highly experienced team performs a full range of automotive service, specializing in suspension and alignments. We deliver honest customer care, combined with precise workmanship to keep you on the road for miles to come. We’re conveniently located on Smith Street in Poughkeepsie, where we look forward to earning your business.
The Strength of Del Hatt Automotive
- Alignment and suspension specialists
- Hunter HawkEye Elite alignment system
- Trailer and camper expertise
- Service on classics and hot rods
- College-educated, ASE-Certified technicians
- Up-to-date scan tool technology
- NAPA AutoCare Center
- Peace of Mind Warranty: 24 months/24,000 miles
- NY State Motor Vehicle Inspection Station
- BBB A+ Rating