Auto Repair in Pleasant Valley, NY
The town of Pleasant Valley is centrally located in Dutchess County, New York, northeast of the city of Poughkeepsie. Nearly 10,000 people live in Pleasant Valley, spread across an area of 33 square miles. State Route 44 passes right through town.
The area was originally part of the Great Nine Partners Patent of 1697, a legally questionable land grant. Pleasant Valley was formed in 1821 from part of the adjacent town of Clinton. Its name was chosen for a positive emphasis, specifically to avoid association with the infamous Henry Dodson Murder Case of the time. Notable locations within Pleasant Valley include Bloomvale, Gretna and Salt Point.
Del Hatt Automotive is proud to serve drivers from Pleasant Valley with excellent vehicle maintenance and repairs. Our highly experienced team performs a full range of automotive service, specializing in suspension and alignments. We deliver honest customer care, combined with precise workmanship to keep you on the road for miles to come. We’re conveniently located on Smith Street in Poughkeepsie, where we look forward to earning your business.
The Strength of Del Hatt Automotive
- Alignment and suspension specialists
- Hunter HawkEye Elite alignment system
- Trailer and camper expertise
- Service on classics and hot rods
- College-educated, ASE-Certified technicians
- Up-to-date scan tool technology
- NAPA AutoCare Center
- Peace of Mind Warranty: 24 months/24,000 miles
- NY State Motor Vehicle Inspection Station
- BBB A+ Rating